As a recognized leader in terrestrial wireless networking solutions in Nebraska and Iowa, our team of design, installation and implementation experts are focused on providing our customer base with the best vendor neutral solutions that are available to meet each customer's unique and specific needs. We are solution partners with many of the leading equipment providers in the world and have all the tools within our organization to provide turnkey network design, integration, installation, maintenance and support.
Wireless Point-to-Point (P2P)
Point-to-point wireless links can go from a short-range link connecting two locations just a few hundreds meters apart to a long range point-to-point wireless link that connects two locations tens of miles away from each other.
Wireless Local Area Networks (WLAN)
Best design practices and aspects of design specific to the large range of SYSTIMAX cabling products such as: GigaSPEED® UTP and FTP, VisiPatch™, modular copper and fiber terminated solutions, imVision® hardware. Design to both standards and extended SYSTIMAX standards are included together with testing and warranty requirements.
- Better Hotel Wi-Fi for Higher Guest Satisfaction
- 83 percent of hotel guests take the time to report a bad Wi-Fi experience, and 36 percent won’t rebook if they had one. You can invest all you want in snazzy rooms and fancy lobbies. If your guests can’t get a strong, consistent wireless connection—for all their devices and multimedia applications, everywhere on your property—they won’t be coming back.
- Don’t stress though, Ruckus has you covered. There’s a reason why 70 percent of the hospitality market—and 86 percent of the world’s luxury properties—rely on Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi. We can help you deliver world-class wireless connectivity that your guests can brag about.
Amplify the Fan Experience with Powerful Stadium Wi-Fi
- The roar of the crowd! The thrill of live action! The wailing of fans who can’t get a Wi-Fi connection...
- If you run a stadium or arena, you’d like to focus on those first two aspects of the fan experience. But the third has, unfortunately, become the status quo. It’s no secret why: huge crowds in close proximity, nearly all of them using smartphones, create an extremely challenging wireless environment.
- You meticulously plan every aspect of your venue to provide an amazing fan experience. It’s time for your Wi-Fi to catch up. Ruckus can help. We’ve provided champion-caliber Wi-Fi for huge events with mass audiences around the globe, including the World Cup final. We can help you deliver a wireless experience worthy of the product fans came to see. So you can keep people happier and more engaged in your venue, and grow your revenues.
Multi-Dwelling Units (MDU)
- Better MDU Wi-Fi for Apartments, Dorms, and Assisted Living Facilities
- You invest a lot of resources to provide a great living experience in your multi-dwelling units (MDUs). But whether it’s student or military housing, luxury apartment complexes, assisted living or other properties, your residents expect more. They no longer see you as just the landlord, they want you to be their network service provider too. That means supporting a huge number of smart devices, demanding video and gaming services, and other high-bandwidth wireless applications. And it means making the network delivering them just as reliable as residents’ water, heat and electricity.
- That’s a lot of technical challenges to overcome. But your residents don’t want to hear about how hard it is to provide great Wi-Fi in places with thousands of devices, large indoor/outdoor coverage areas, and multi-story buildings. All they know is that the property down the street offers free Wi-Fi. Does yours?